“Hmm….what’s this?”
“Oohhhh…..it’s a COOKIE! It tastes good. I like cookies.”
“Hey, look! There’s Kitter! I’ll bet Kitter likes cookies, too. Hey, Kitter! Kit-ter…!”
“Hey, Kitter…you wanna cookie? You want some of my cookie?”
“No? Okay then….how ‘bout you, Mama? You want some of my cookie?”
“Nobody wants any of my cookie. That’s okay.”
“More for me.”





5 of your thoughts:
cute! :)
Adorable!! She is way too cute!
She's so beautiful! I love watching little ones trying to share with everyone! Its adorable.
Those darn cookies are so messy, though!
That is so wierd that you couldn't see the video on my blog. Yes, it's on Youtube. Search for Black Eyed Peas "I've Got a Feeling" live at Oprah's season opener.
How was Leah trying to get Kitter's attention?
She's getting too big too fast!
For the life of me I can't understand why Kitter wouldn't come over to say, "hi". Poor Leah. ;-)
Post a Comment